- 50 gr. narrow steak PR-7316
- 2 egg yolks PR-7113
- 1 lemon, just the juice PR-7181
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil PR-7380
- 1 tbsp. worcestershire sauce PR-7438
- 2 pickles finely chopped PR-7715
- 1 red onion, finely chopped PR-7221
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard PR-7420
- 10 grams finely chopped capers PR-7765
- Salt PR-7407
- Black peppercorns PR-7495
Using a very sharp knife, remove the fat from the strip steak and cut the meat very well, first into strips and then into small cubes. There should be very small pieces but that can be appreciated. Reserve in a bowl.
Separately, beat the egg yolks. Add the lemon juice, olive oil and Worcestershire sauce mixing all the ingredients very well.
Add the sliced meat together with the mustard and finely chopped gherkins, red onion and capers. Beat everything very well to mix the ingredients. Add salt and freshly ground peppercorns. This dish should be left to rest in the fridge for about 15 minutes so that the ingredients marinate the meat well.
Arrange the prepared meat in a rectangle or circle in the center of each plate and serve with toasted bread lightly rubbed with garlic.