Ingredients the Limani Burger
- Bacon PR-7366
- Cheddar cheese PR-7300
- Iceberg lettuce PR-7215
- Pink sauce PR-7106
- Hamburger buns PR-7059
- Beef burger premium quality PR-7749
Pink Sauce Ingredients
- Mayonnaise PR-7104
- Ketchup PR-7415
- Worcestershire Sauce PR-7438
- Diced gherkins PR-7715
1. Let the meat temper for 30 minutes.
2. To make the pink sauce, combine chopped gherkins, Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise, and ketchup until the mixture is uniformly pink in color.
3. Preheat 2 pans and place the meat in one, and the bacon in the other
4. After the bacon has become golden, we flip the meat and bacon over and top the meat with two pieces of Cheddar cheese.
5. Add the bacon over the cheese.
6. In the same pan where the bacon was cooked, we briefly toast the bread for a few second.
7. After spreading the pink sauce on the bread, we create the burger by adding the meat, cheese, and bacon. We finish by adding a few strips of thinly sliced iceberg lettuce.
And now the best comes: ENJOY !!!